To make a reservation
(902) 961 2135
1 800 818 0925
See why Bob Gray of the Island's newspaper The Guardian, named The Inn at St. Peters "The Meal of The Year" and why the Zagat Survey of Prince Edward Island awarded the Inn's restaurant an Excellent rating. In addition to evening meals, the Inn also serves Lunch (see below).
When you enter the dining room the first thing you notice are the wall to wall windows which provide you with stunning views of St. Peters Bay. Evenings are especially spectacular and there are many nights the verandah is crowded with dinner guests taking pictures of one of PEI's prettiest sunsets. Enhance your dining experience by planning to arrive a half an hour earlier to enjoy a cocktail or a selection from our extensive wine list in the Great Room, on the verandah or at the Bar.
As the sun descends beneath the waters, our Chefs and Kitchen Crew work magic in their domain, fashioning epicurean delights you will not forget. Whether it is visiting the North Shore fishermen, local farmers, selecting vegetables and herbs from our gardens or baking all of our own breads and pastries, our Chefs create exceptional cuisine for even the most discriminating palate in a casual fine dining atmosphere.
At the Inn you have the freedom to select from our wide ranging menu. With an extensive list of appetizers, entrees and desserts along with daily specials to select from, even someone dining with us multlple times can enjoy a different meal every night.
Our menu always has a vegetarian entree and our Chefs are able to accommodate those guests who are vegan or gluten free.
As a room guest, should you decide to join us for dinner you dine a la carte, your choice from our menu with the option of a 3 course dinner for $45 per person. We are very flexible on this and it is not something you have to decide on ahead of time.
We serve dinner every day of the week commencing May 27, 2017 through September 30. Lunch will be served from 11:30-2:00, Wednesday through Sunday starting June 14 to September 17.
We recommend reservations and welcome those Island visitors who are not staying at the Inn.
Dinner is served! While our menu is constantly changing, here are just a few of the selections that were on our menu last summer:
- St. Peters Bay Mussels steamed in White Wine or the Daily Creation
- Organic Kale Salad with Caramelized Onions, Black Sesame Seeds and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Wonton wrapped Duck Confit, Brown Butter, Radicchio with Red Plum Cumin Sauce, Warm Figs
- Spicy Sesame Noodles with Grilled Tiger Shrimp, Lime and Red Onion Marmalade
- Pork Tacos with Kimchee Aioli
- Hot and Cold South Lake Oysters- Brie and Herbs, Gooseberry Sorbet, Lemon Zest
- Trout smoked in house served with Green Apple, Dill Creme Fraiche and Mustard Seed
- Quacked Scallops with Wrinkle Crinkle Salad
- Marinated Flank Steak with Dried Cranberries and Spicy Pecans on Duck Fat Toast
- Lobster Spring Roll, Spicy Aioli, Crispy Capers
- Potato Crusted North Shore Halibut, Citrus Broth, Grapefruit Segments
- Grilled Island Beef Tenderloin with Classic Bernaise, Brown Butter and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
- Red Lentil Dahl with Basmati Rice, Rhubarb Chutney and Vegetable Medley
- Traditional Boiled Lobster- Tail finished on the Grill served with Drawn Butter, Lemon and Baby Reds
- Pistachio Crusted Rack of Lamb, Gnocchi, Tomato Tartar, Red Wine Jelly
- Maple Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin, Brown Butter Spaetzle, Caramelized Parsnip, Spinach
- Arctic Char with Lemon Butter and Dilly Orzo
- "Twice the Duck" Seared Breast and Confit Leg, Blackberry Marmalade and Potato Vegetable Party
- Seared Island Scallops, Asparagus Salad, Potato Puree, Crispy Bacon, Beer Foam
- Peach, Raspberry and Cream Cobbler
- Chocolate Mousse with Frangelico Ganache and Raspberry Coulis
- Maple Poached Pear with Inn made Caramel Ice Cream
- Classic Creme Brulee
"Beautiful views, friendly staff, fantastic food. Great times in the Maritimes!"
– Jamie and Jackie L.